Pictogrid Pictogrid

I love the game!

Just straight up awesome. My only problem is the music kept cutting in and out, but besides that it was awesome. 9/10 and 4/5

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Wonderful puzzle game.

I actually had to think to play the game! 10 & 5

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Way cool.

Love this game so much. Solved it with 207 commands. 10 & 5!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

WOWZA!

I love this game so much. I had loved the madness movies so much. Thank you guys for making this game, although a game that runs through all of the movies would be the best.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Woah...

This game is wonderful. I just love it, though it wasn't perfect. I don't know exactly what but something threw me off about it.

8 & 4

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Fun.

This game is extremely fun, just to see your value and others value. I am going to give it a nine and a five.

9 & 5

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Very neat.

I like this game a lot. I can play it just to fire the guns with the physics and dynamics of it. I haven't done all of the challenges but I don't stop trying them until I get expert, which is possible on all of them. I like that it seems that you have gone through the game yourself because I have not found anything buggy about it.

My critic: A bit short in the campaign area. It could have been even 3 more levels longer on each would have made me happy, and maybe a survival level but that's when it gets complicated. I like the skill challenges because they worked out my brain. Ricochets are needed to beat some, which some people can't quite figure out. All in all a wonderful game with quite a bit of re-playability.

Stars: Gameplay(9//10)
Pros and cons(7//10)
Concept(10//10)
Sound(8//10)

Total Averaged(8.5//10)
Vote(4//5)

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Well...

It's a good game in general. The guns are good, but you should have the stats of the weapons. Nice idea, but you should add a bar for the reload, so you know how fast you reload. That would really help, especially on round 20.

You should add some new features such as multiplayer, and maybe make some more maps so it has variety. Give the barriers heal bars. That would make the charging for certain guns and stuff almost ok.

Which brings me to my next point, the money issue. Why would you try to get peoples money for a flash game. It's stupid, but brilliant at the same time. Your teaching the foolish a lesson, and earning some quick bucks at the same time. Maybe take out some of the pay weapons.

Rating time!!
Gameplay(10//10)
Pros and cons(-2//10)
Concept(6//10) [Quite unoriginal]
Sound(10//10)

Total [Averaged]: 6//10

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Well...

For two years this game kinda sucks, its fun but really short. Maybe if you could make it longer and more fun, you might get better ratings, ut in general a good game.

Overall, make it longer.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Awesome!

There should be more people to fight like a free for all with 4 people.